Thursday, October 21, 2010

OH HAPPY DAY



















I just learned that burp in spanish is eructo. BAHAH

And it's official. I am officially home sick.
Dear friends/family out there who read this... send me love notes. I miss you all. <3


So, there's these two lovebirds who chat and hold hands and hug and make out every afternoon for about an hour by my window. I call them lovebird 1 and lovebird 2. They're cute. I can't wait until my spanish is good enough so I can understand what on earth they have to talk about for hours. I mean, doesn't it get old? How can you sit there and talk to someone that long everyday? I guess this goes back to my never having a boyfriend background, but for me... when I'm around someone I like I get shy and I'm always extra conscious of what I say so a lot of times I say nothing and I'm boring and I resort to the "so... do you like cheese?" question. I mean... there's been guys before who I can talk to for hours but isn't it ok to not talk? To just sit in silence and enjoy the company?

Whatevs. I MISS MY DESERT CACTUS LAND

1 comment:

  1. my favorite's gouda.

    miss youu. you should message me your address on FB and i'll send you real life love letters :P

    ReplyDelete