Y también, les enseño sobre los colores primarios y secundarios. Les anima a mezclar los colores.
Some really understood the concept...
In that first picture, Pablo (different Pablo, not from Kinder) wrote his name as Llostin Biber. Here, they pronounce a double 'll' as a 'j'. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ramsi took a more abstract approach... with his fingers.
I think it's my favorite.
Ayer fue una día mas duro. En mi clase de arte de segundo... Miguel tenía problemas. The water jug was empty, so he decided to try to open the new jug with a can opener, then some box cutters, then with a pair of scissors, and then finally my pen. BOX CUTTERS?????????? Where did they even come from???? Needless to say, I was flipping out. I tried to keep the other students away from his arm (which was waving allll over the place, by the way). I finally grabbed his wrist and wedged the box cutters from his hand. I picked him up and dragged him (kicking and screaming) to the principal but the principal wasn't there and my arms were tired and my legs were hurting from his kicks so I brought him back in class and put him in time-out (which he abandoned to continue his quest to open the jug with scissors then my pen). On top of all that... he punched Dana!!! The cutest, sweetest, little girl.
Miguel is from a foster home. He acts out for attention I suppose. I try not to give him the attention he wants when he acts badly, especially because I have 10 other students I need to teach... but I have no idea how to discipline this child. He doesn't respond to any of the disciplining techniques (happy/sad faces with names on the board, etc). I need to call my mama. If there's anyone in the world that can discipline a child, it's my mom. Or Nana.
Say hello to Charis, MY LOVE (from Pre-Kinder)





No comments:
Post a Comment