Friday, October 1, 2010

Dreaming of oceans of water

I have now lived three days with out running water. It's actually not as bad as you think... minus the oily hair, the gross toilet situation, the half-brushed teeth... it's pretty manageable. But, I would love to wake up to running water tomorrow. That would be glorious. But not as glorious as making music with Val's uke and my kazoo.



I think coming to Ecuador has been the best decision I've made in my life so far. I'm learning so much about "the world"... which is that I know nothing about the world.

And to all my friends and family (well... those who even read this): thank you so much for keeping in touch with me while I'm here. It honestly means the world to me. The police situation has gotten a bit worse... but I am safe.

Shout out to Meghan! Haaaaay!

1 comment:

  1. awesome!! Your blog is so cool... almost as cool as you!!

    So happy to have met you Maryam!!

    And I can totally see how this is the best decision you have ever made!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete