Friday, September 3, 2010

I like to pack

Currently I am packing for Ecuador. This is a lot more work than I anticipated. Whoopsies!

I'm constantly crawling back and forth between my closet, my suitcase, my bookshelf, and other random places. It's kinda a lot of work and especially with living in an oven, I unfortunately sweat a lot. Good thing I have a ceiling fan in my room, but the switch for the fan is all the way across the room from where I am sitting(maybe more like five feet away). Unacceptable. Well... I saw this as a perfect opportunity to exercise the use of a younger sibling. So, I called for Layli to come to my room to turn my fan on. My plan back fired. She walked right past the fan switch, stood next to me, and began to blow air in my face. After a good five puffs, she turned around and marched out of the room.

At least she brushed her teeth earlier...

Now, I shall go turn my fan on before I perish from heat exhaustion.

One day left!
AH

No comments:

Post a Comment