When I went to Europe, there was a store called "Happy Pills" near Catalunya Plaza that sold candy in the theme of medicine. It was too super cute, hilarious and fun, my brother and I had to buy a bottle for Layli. Anyway, it's the perfect gift for any occasion and since I have two huge birthdays coming up (Parisa and Marina), I wanted to see if there was a possibility to order some to the States. Well... the answer is no (bummer) BUT the fun part is that the site is hilarious and now I really want to go live in Europe for a bit so I can order some bottles monthly. I do think it would drastically increase my happiness! :P
Also, I have just moved into my new apartment with the roomie. One bedroom, one bath, one kitchen. It's humble and has character. The walls in my bedroom are sky blue (reminds me of AZ) and I have a blanket with a llama stitched on stretched out on my bed (from the feels of it, I'd say it's alpaca). We have no fridge, a gas stove, a questionable oven, dark granite-tile-looking floor, lace curtains, a red wooden table with yellow wooden chairs (matches the yellow/red walls), chickens in the backyard, and a greenish/blue looking bathroom with no toilet seat. Home is where the heart is... and I love hearts. Yeah, I don't think that has anything to do with the saying but lets hope my heart decides to temporarily stay here for a bit!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment