- School started at 9:40am for me. I slept in until 8 :)
- I patched up things with my market man. Apparently he was asking around for us, thinking we went back to the States!!! SO SWEET
- I walked into Kindergarden and literally every student ran up to me saying "GOOD MORNING MARYAM" and hugged me around my legs because they're so small and so cute.
- I taught Modules of Deduction in high school and everyone understood it.
- Jordan SENT ME A MICROPHONE HOLY COW I'M SO EXCITED. Ukulele cover coming soon. AHHHH. I received it today. I was giggling with happiness at the postal office. The security guard was looking at me funny. But vateva, I'M SO HAPPY
- I spent two hours hunting down a mouse in my friend, Julian's, house.
- We had a good 3 hour jam out session. He's teaching me piano jazz theory. I'm teaching him English. It works.
- I skyped with the majority of my main men today. Hi Farnoosh, Sahab, Wesley, Taylor, Paul, and James. Wink wink. I dare anyone to ask me how many boyfriends I have.
- I helped out a random taxi driver today. He asked me to help him on his pronunciation to say "do you want to go to the lake" HAHA so funny. So, I wrote down various phrases for him that should help him when he encuentra gringas like me (but with lower spanish speaking skills).
- I tutored Book 5 and we finished the 2nd Unit. FINALLY
***
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow





OMG that dress. maybe you could use it when you marry one of your numerous boyfriends, hehe.
ReplyDeletemicrophone YAY!!!
I love you. yerp.
ReplyDeletecatch up soon si porfavor?