Nothing like the original, but a fun try. I wish I was a decent ukulele player. But I recently learned that my late Grandpa played one instrument... the ukulele. Now I have a new inspiration to spend more time working with the instrument. Plus, it sounds like Layli's name. UkuLayli.
Something kinda sad is that I'm noticing a significant drop in my vocal skills. This has been the biggest break I've had from any formal singing/training in years. It feels weird... like I'm naked almost. I'm anxious to get back to work when I return to university.
Missing my homeboys from CatCall.
Paul... air guitar? Noooooice. Banana hammock.
Kiss from a Rose (my favorite)
Look for them on iTunes... worth the buy, I promise! Such great arrangements.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

loved the Catcall boys!! awesome voices.
ReplyDeletevideo blog = vlog :)
ReplyDeleteThey are rather popular on youtube (some of the top people on youtube, i.e. Shane Dawson, sxephil, Shay Carl, etc.) have their own vlogs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_blogging