OH MY GOODNESS!!! YOU PLAY THE UKULELE TOO?!?! This is so exciting! I love the Postal Service, I love the ukulele, and your voice is fantastic! Are you bringing your uke to Ecuador?
Cate, you're so sweet! I miss you too!! Hope you are doing well :)
Valerie.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE we're meant to be roommates!! I just learned the uke, it's not mine... I found it laying around here at Bosch and learned a song!! Are you bringing yours???
OMGeeee!!! I LOVE! keep the video coming!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful and your voice is gorgeous!!! I miss you so much
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!! YOU PLAY THE UKULELE TOO?!?! This is so exciting! I love the Postal Service, I love the ukulele, and your voice is fantastic! Are you bringing your uke to Ecuador?
ReplyDeleteThanks Ash!!! <3 I'll make more just for you!!
ReplyDeleteCate, you're so sweet! I miss you too!! Hope you are doing well :)
Valerie.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE we're meant to be roommates!! I just learned the uke, it's not mine... I found it laying around here at Bosch and learned a song!! Are you bringing yours???
Maryam! You're voice sounds great, and the your uke skills are quite stellar for just learning! You must be stoked for Ecuador!
ReplyDelete