Raúl Pavón Mejía
When I was little I decided to do a year of service after listening to my dad's stories about his year of service in Haifa. In December of my junior year in high school, I decided I wanted to go to South America. By December of my senior year, I was enrolled as an MCB major at the UA. Then this past December... I decided to take a break from school and go. And here I am... waiting for a visa.
Scared? Yes.
Nervous? Yes.
Excited? Yes.
Things to work on in Ecuador
- Detachment
- Self-confidence
- Service with sacrifice
- Forgiveness
BAM that's what's up.
Also... hello August 2nd and happy birthday to my college best friend, Storm Byrd. You probably will never read this... but I'll deeply miss your company, your big sighs, and your long, complicated and unnecessary detailed stories while I'm gone. You're a good guy and I love you for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment