Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Biancadonkadonk

Bianca drove to LA with me this weekend and helped me navigate around the city to get to where I needed to be. I'm an eternally grateful for her friendship, her support, and her love. Sorry to sound like a sob-story, but I started bawling just 30 minutes into our drive back home and she didn't mind it at all! I also forced her to listen to my ghetto rap to which then I was pleasantly surprised to hear her spit all the lyrics to Eminem's new stuff. Go figure!

Besides the crying... I had an AMAZING time. I loved spending time with the bro, catching up with old friends, and exploring a new city. Plus, the drive there and back was quietly calm and therapeutic. Perfect desert scenery. I was too busy driving/being a sob-story to take any pictures... but here are a few from the weekend.






















Thanks to Shamim, Sahab, Jeff, and Caleb for making time for me on such short notice! Not that any of them will ever read this... but still... thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment