My four year old cousin Juliet (Juju) has pictures of Disney princesses all over her pink painted flower decorated room walls. She used to call Beauty in Beauty and the Beast "Bluety" and the only way to avoid a water-works-tantrum show when it's bedtime is to tell her that only princesses brush their teeth.
Today was cool.
1. Scoliosis doctor. I'm doing fine.
2. Layli's improv show. She was so great.
3. Harry Potter Exhibit. Acquisition of the Marauder's Map :)
4. Froyo with the kids.
5. I finally cleaned my room.
6. Saw this picture of my students/friends from Otavalo graduating :)
I'm not sure what's going on with me and you, Mr. Blog. Maybe I'm so tired and exhausted I can't be bothered to say hello. It's not you, it's me. Maybe we should take a break? I just feel like we're going in different directions here.
Just kidding - I'll be back in the swing of writing and posting pretty pictures of well styled skinny photoshopped unrealistic women soon. LIKE RIGHT NOW
The following is an nice summary of my style. Olala I sound so posh having a "style" lol. Today I saw the rainbow belt Emma Watson wore as Hermione in the Prisoner of Azkaban and I drooled. That belt sparked my first interest in the beauty and art and fun in fashion.
She was 14, I was 13. Sigh. I even went to Target and bought a rainbow belt just like it. I love her. And her costume designer for that movie.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Yo. Quiero. Map.
ReplyDelete:D
love the pic of your students!!
ReplyDeleteI am sure you were missed that day.
xo
(bk)