1. So I can understand Coeru de Pirate's music.
Comme des enfants
2. So I can sound like Edith Paif as I sing her music while doing the dishes.
3. Because it's beaaaaautifully frank.
Today I ran into my high school student who was expelled earlier this semester. This is the same one who drew pictures of male parts on the first day of class... which I then confiscated and stashsed in my "Ecuador Memories Box" because I think it's hilarious. This boy's a heart breaker. He's guapo, cool, got the "I don't care" attitude, Cristian Ronaldo hair-do, and he rocks the bad boy look. But, I always teased him about it. I mean what else do you expect me to do when 7th grade girls drool over him through the windows, batting their little eye-lashes? And he loooooooved the attention. Both from the girls and from me :P
But, running into him today made my day. I didn't realize how much I really missed him. It's weird... every professor at the school talked him up to be the world's greatest trouble maker, in-compassionate, inconsiderate... but in my class he was really sweet. Even hilarious at times. I asked him if he missed English and looked straight at me and said "yeah, I liked it, I liked having you as my teacher"
Heart melt. Soul explode.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"...I am with you always, whether living or dead. I am with you to the end."
ReplyDelete-Star of the West
Heart melt. Soul explode. :)
ReplyDeleteCoeur, Coeur, Coeur.
lurv.