Saturday, January 22, 2011

I literally died from laughter reading this

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally

In other news, this song's got me doing the head bounce uncontrollably. I also went karaoke-ing with my fellow spanish speaking co-teachers and I sang Killing Me Softly with Valerie. They all knew the lyrics and sang along!! Well... I guess the words were shown on the screen, but still.. it was a hit.


On other music... I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Ruby at Bosch this past summer. She was a counselor two weeks in a row! One day, she performed with her cousin, Gia, a cover of Lady Gaga's Starstruck and she was amamamamaaazing. She sings, the dances, and she rocks. I mean, I'm not best friends with the girl - I barely know her! But from what I saw during those two weeks, she seems to be a honest-down-to-earth-music-rocking girl. She in a band with her sister, Summer, and together they form awesome-girl-power-beat-tapping music. And they're gorgeous. I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment