Life is love.
It's the end of my second week back at Bosch... and I'm perfectly exhausted and incandescently happy. I am surrounded with love and my heart literally feels like it's on fire. My soul explodes on a regular basis.
Today, Jordan showed me his favorite spot on campus... the walnut tree. I might just steal it and make it my favorite spot as well. If you pretend you're behind the camera of the picture posted... to the right is a great big field with the Redwoods in the background. :)
Some fun news just for fun is that I learned my first song on the Ukulele today! Ingrid Michaelson's You and I. Yaaaaaow
I miss my cactus land, my fam, and my friends from home... but it's a happy miss... not a sad, uncomfortable miss. How can I be unhappy with all this beauty around me? Hehehehe.
Listen.
Really, listen.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment