Saturday, July 3, 2010

Radiating happiness

I have a boyfriend.
He's sweet. Adorable. Kind. He always gently smiles at me and holds my hand all the time. We spend hours hanging out together in the playground. Then we swim a lot together in the pool. And ok... so maybe he's four years old... but little persian boy Austin is the love of my life. I will post a picture ASAP, don't you worry dear blog.

I'm in the middle of The Seven Valleys and The Four Valleys, a mystical and amazing Baha'i book by Baha'u'llah. I feel like I'm slowly transforming my life into something of worth and substance. The joy and happiness that I already have in my life is duplicating. It just feels SO good to read this stuff. Man, I really do love my religion.

YAY BOSCH. The youth here are amazing. So dedicated and they are such wonderful role models. They inspire me to trudge on during my long days. Today was my third day back and I worked from 8AM to 9PM... straight bahahahahah I love it. I'm also life-gaurding the pool for about an hour and half each day which basically means I'll be getting my tan on all summer. Hello skin cancer!
Oh yeah........ happy birthday to my big brother Bayan. He's 21! Everyone knows how much I love him and he does too, so it's no secret that I sent him something. It's pretty much the coolest card/present in the world.... muahahahhahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment