Sunday, March 26, 2017

back back back it up

Ello blog. I'm writing to you from the view of a window seat on a plane heading back to phx. I know it's been a while and you're probably thinking wtf Maryam way to be like every other person who blogs and eventually neglect it... at least I'm predictable?

Anyways.
I've been a bit... busy.
I'm sorry for saying that because I realllllly don't that word. Busy. Lol. Everyone uses it as if it's not a choice to be busy. As if it's a get out of jail free card for anyone at anytime. "Oh sorry I haven't called in a while, I've been busy." Um exsqueeeze me, no, that's not an acceptable reason to neglect the things you love and care for. But back to the point... I've been busy lol.

I started medical school and I've been learning. A lot.
It's been amazing in so many ways. It also has it's challenges. Last time I was learning this much and struggling this hard was in Ecuador learning Spanish and teaching English and Art to kiddos 3-19yrs. I was reflecting on that time and trying to remember what helped me stay sane during that time.
Any guesses. Anything? Anyone?
Obviously I'm not writing a post again for kicks and giggles lol. Writing my stories worked once before. Perhaps it'll work again :)

I'M BACK B&$%#!

No comments:

Post a Comment