My writing's never been better! I can brag about that because that was actually the true purpose in starting a blog... to better myself in expressing myself. If that makes sense? I still have a ways to go.
Anyway, I was talking about this very fact with my dad after he edited one of my drafts. He asked me if I was still writing in my blog.
And we all know the answer to that.
I told him I've been uninspired. Nothing to write about here. Nothing interests me here (except for science, I love science). That I hate it here.
So he told me to go write about it.
My first thought was that I didn't want my blog to become a venue where I ONLY rant about my first world problems and only complain about personal issues because honestly, I don't think it's classy.
I don't think I will fall into that trap. But I think I will start to clue the old blogger into some new struggles.
So this is a warning to all two or three of you readers out there (Hi Mom)... raw meat is on the menu and my cliches are only just warming up.

ummm... hello?
ReplyDeleteRidván 2012 Message???
My friend, carry your spirit onward. Bring the longing desire, the need for service with you on every step of the path. Follow the footsteps of your ancestors. 'Be as a lamp unto them that walk in darkness...'
What are you trying to say? That I can't complain?
Delete