Friday, June 24, 2011

Leggo

A time warp? Black holes? Twilight zones? I can't explain the surges in reality's movement from being the present to a memory.

6/14 - So, I'm 20! Feliz cumple! I had a really nice birthday with my brother, sister, and my parents. We ate at my favorite place, Joe's Farm House. I stuffed my face. Then we saw Super 8 and went shopping! I bought some really nice kicks and then came home to eat pizza from Oreganos with the fam again.
6/16 - BOSCH! I co-directed Children's Academy and we had the most AMAZING counselors with superb teachers and it ran so smoothy and perfect and beyond all I could've imagined. I'm so incredibly thankful for Melanie. She's quite possibly the most capable and creative and organized person I know. She really did a lot and I just don't know how I could've done it alone. And I love her.


So now I'm sitting here in Martha Root Hall, happy as can be. And I'm allowing myself to digest more of Ecuador, a lot of new music and some cookies. Jordan walks in every so often and life gets that much better.



I'm really really jazzed on jazz. Hahah bad joke whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Love you!! SO happy to hear you had a fab time at Bosch + got new shoes :)

    And thank you for introducing me to Esperanza Spalding, power!!

    xox

    ps. stessner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read introduction of Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh Vol. 1. I keep falling in love with Adib Taherzadeh :D

    ReplyDelete