Monday, April 25, 2011

Corazones - MY FIRST ORIGINAL SONG!!!

Hi, I'm back and I had a ball. I'll post more about my amazing week later... but right now I can't hold in the excitement and I have to post this video. I WROTE MY FIRST SONG.
Hooooola, ya regresé y me fue tan linda. Voy a escribir mas sobre esta semana pasada mas luego... pero por ahora, no puedo esperar no mas! Tengo que compartir eso video. COMPUSE MI PRIMERA CANCION!!!



The story:
I wrote this song for the children of the national convention in Santa Rosa. I was inspired by thinking of kids frolicking in fields of fairyfluff, singing songs of sweet melodies with bellies full of laughter and love. I'll record it officially this weekend I hope. Wow I am so thankful for that microphone, J. Really, best gift ever.
Escribí esta canción por los niños en la convención nacional en Santa Rosa. La idea de niños corriendo en campos de flores de belleza, cantando canciones de melodías dulces con caras llenas de risas y amor me inspiró. Espero que pueda gravarlo pronto. :)

Translation of the prayer

1 comment:

  1. And just a few months ago, you were saying you wish you could do this ;) Now you and the entire world knows you can!

    Wonderful, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete