Two days ago, I received an envelope with my name on it...along with a letter and pictures!
Note the pink paper... awwwyeah :)
David is LDS and currently on a spanish-speaking mission in Washington... yet with his super tight schedule through out the week, where he really only has about two hours of it dedicated to writing letters/reading emails (mostly to/from family), he finds the time to write to me :). No facebook, no texts, no emails, no skype.... SNAIL MAIL. This gives me hope and puts some of my worries about the next year of my life at ease. It shows me that distance won't necessarily separate the bonds of a true friendship, and I will never be convinced of other wise ever again.
Speaking of Elementary School/growing up... feast your eyes on these!!
MMBC Early Years
This explain a lot...
I turn 19 in June and I'll be more than happy to receive that bike on the left, someone to claim the bike on the right, that beach, and a day riding along side of it as a birthday present. Jus sayin.
Leeson to dis!






No comments:
Post a Comment